On [DATE], [WRITER] will publish a [POST TYPE] using [VEHICLE] about [CATEGORY].
There are 5 elements you need to include in an effective content marketing plan…
- Post Date
- Post Type (How-To Post, List Post, etc)
- Vehicle (text, video, audio, image)
- Category (The broad topic of the post)
The key to a healthy blog is to mix up the POST TYPE, VEHICLE, CATEGORY and even the WRITER to create a rich and interesting collection of content.
Once you’ve filled in the blanks in this sentence, transfer it to a Content Marketing Planner Template like this one…
To learn more about the various BLOG POST TYPES available to you click the ‘POST TYPES’ tab in your Content Marketing Planner spreadsheet.
Inside you’ll find and explanation of 55 different types of blog posts you can employ on your blog. And you’ll never run out of blog post ideas again.
The key to 60-second content planning is to define the broad characteristics of your upcoming content (Publish Date, Writer, Post Type, Vehicle and Category) without getting bogged down with things like…
For now, just focus on creating a basic plan.
Do yourself and your blog a favor. Take 60 seconds and fill in the blanks in this sentence…
On [DATE], [WRITER] will publish a [TYPE] post using [VEHICLE] about [CATEGORY].
DOWNLOAD THE FREE CONTENT MARKETING PLANNER!
How to create a blog content plan in 60 seconds or less by filling in 5 simple blanks (Yes, It’s Really That Simple)
- The single fill-in-the-blank sentence that will finally give you a clear path to blogging success
- Instant access to the Content Marketing Planner spreadsheet so you can track your plan (You’ll love how easy this planner is to use)
- 55 different blog post ideas to add to your Content Planner so the content on your blog will never get stale and you’ll never run out of post ideas again