It takes experience to be the ultimate multi-tasker, but it’s just the way I am wired. I don’t want to become Betty Bottleneck (even though that’s probably my closest persona), so I try to keep focused, set goals, exceed them and then move on to the next idea. I can’t stop ideas from coming, I frequently misspell words because my brain is on overdrive – but I know this so I just run with it, find team support and go with the flow!
Erica F. Klinger 2014
Erica is an experienced and driven Senior Digital Strategist and Marcomm Director with multi-dimensional talents that span creative conception though omni-channel media execution. Her entrepreneurial spirit started in 1994 with her first job out of college starting a .com company.
Since then she has built and managed over 5 different agile marketing teams as well as been an individual contributor on highly collaborative corporate communications and technology teams.
With a deep passion for big ideas, cause marketing and education she specializes in translating complex data and strategies into visualizations, presentations and online products that translate across a variety of audiences.
Erica brings an experiential approach and her focus always lies in the new trends with social media, strategy and analytics – targeting customer needs in order to provide top solutions for her clients.
- Recognized as an expert in the strategic development of integrated channel marketing plans and delivering measurable, data driven results for large brands such as Feed the Children, Focus on the Family, Hilton, FedEx, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, NFL, Coke, AOL, International Paper, U.S. Navy Recreation (M.W.R) & Entertainment (U.S.O), SuperClubs Resorts and California Olives.
- Advertising Agency experience: Masterworks (Seattle), Signature Advertising & Digital (Memphis)
- Worked in a variety of roles including VP of Omni-Channel Strategy, Sr. Interactive Strategist, Director of Interactive Promotion, Creative Director, Web Designer & Developer.
- Co-founder of the LinkedIn Group “Agile Marketing Strategy.”
- Team lead for significant branding campaigns and website launches for Superclub Resort, California Olives, FedEx Sales community networks sites, Hampton Inn promotional landing pages, Hey St. Jude Video campaign, St. Jude Thanks and Giving website and promotion.
- Strong communicator and consultant for digital media; Panelist, Google Non-Profit, DC 2012, Featured guest; Marketing Automation Webinar, Crown Partners & Adobe 2012,
- Core team member, NFL & St. Jude PLAY60 Partnership 2013, Committee member, St. Jude Brand Socialization Team, 2013, Group Lead on My Coke Rewards partnership.