Important questions like these, and more, are answered in our latest co-branded market study – based on real results from HubSpot’s 7,000+ customers.
A few of the insights and findings you’ll see in this report include:
Company websites that have 51 to 100 landing pages generate 48% more traffic
- Websites that have 101 to 200 pages generate 2.5x the leads
- Increasing landing pages from 10 to 15 means a 55% bigger email list
- Companies that blog 15 or more times per month get 5x MORE TRAFFIC than companies that don’t
- Increasing your blog posts to 6-8x per month will almost double your email list size
- The average company sees a 45% growth in website traffic when total blog articles hit 21 to 50
- Companies with 100 or more blog posts will experience continued growth easier than others
- Blogs with 200 or more posts will generate 5x the sales leads than those with 10 articles or fewer
- Having 51 to 100 Twitter followers will give you 106% more web traffic than having up to 25
- When your company page crosses 1,000 Facebook Likes, expect an 185% average increase in web traffic to your website
Download the Agile Marketing Benchmarks Report
This report dives into how you can increase both traffic and leads by improving a variety of different marketing assets, including:
Use these agile marketing benchmarks to help develop your marketing strategy. By dissecting each benchmark by target market (B2B vs. B2C) and company size, you’ll walk away with an idea of how much more you need to do to see the results you NEED.
ABOUT THIS STUDY
This study from unfunnel and HubSpot is based on real results from HubSpot’s 7,000+ customers.
In order to get you comparable data to support your marketing investment decisions, we analyzed the relationships between key inbound marketing activities and the volume of traffic and leads that correlate with those activities.
We specifically looked at websites, landing pages, blogs, Twitter and Facebook reach.
ABOUT THE DATA
The graphs in this presentation provide index numbers for either traffic and lead volume.
We used index numbers to standardize results across the 7,000 businesses and make them more comparable for you. (If you’re curious, the index numbers are based on a base level of 100 times the ratio to the base value.)
Finally, the underlying growth is calculated using median values of HubSpot’s customer base.