Trying to think of a new product or startup business idea?
Does it typically end in the struggle to find a market niche where you’re 100% SURE you can make money?
Well … let me learn you something.
Following another fake-ish Cyber Monday of Marketing-Manufactured economic push, I’m happy to be one of the risky few people not trying to sell you something.
Well… at least, nothing that means big revenue in my pocket.
This one is for your wallet.
I’m going to pitch you the idea that by working in your corporate gig, and not building the start up company, new product, charity or even network that you’ve long wanted to build, you’re basically pimp slapping your purpose in life – every day you sit in the cube and sigh at your level-6 [insert random job category as your job title… how authentic].
All I ask is you consider five actions for 2015 – each of them small, and I’m about to give you some nitrous for an easy niche business revenue boost … instantly.
- Start now – this is what I tell people all the time. Sure you need a plan before you jump in BUT don’t spend forever ‘planning’ when all you are really doing is procrastinating and putting off getting to work
- Focus – another thing I’m constantly telling people. You need to focus and stop distracting yourself. No one else is distracting you it’s you allowing yourself to be. No more excuses. Just focus.
- Get known in your niche – excellent point by Lewis. Networking and being where your target audience is is the key to success. You won’t succeed as the lone wolf.
- Create sites around your hobbies – this makes it so much easier and less tempting to give up even when things aren’t quite going your way, Lewis is spot on here.
- Stop looking for quick fixes – you can’t buy your way to success with shiny products promising the world. Purchasing products and tools CAN help you but you have to put the work. There’s no push button magic solutions.
Before you ask me where to begin – here’s your answer, as well as a few things you need to more than consider … because each of these considerations can net you $1k in your first week.
If you like to build, to sell or simply to compete in what you do – then you’ll love these 1500+ profitable niches – each of them ranked by monthly Google search volume.
But Joey… why did you compare over 1,500 niches?
Well honestly, I was aiming for 500ish – then 1k once I passed it, but when I saw potential to grab an easy profit in more than one thousand niche markets, I thought I may as well post them all.
The table also evaluates whether products are available on Amazon and ShareASale – as well as scouting to see if there are dedicated blogs, forums and / or any social media presence for each niche to enable B2B networking and traffic generation.
This should help you instantly decide if you want to get involved in any particular niche.
There’s some odd markets in the list, along with a few underdogs, and some I simply have never heard of before but are HUGE – Decathlon, Cricket, Diabetes and Origami are all in the top 10.
Can you guess the others?