If you like to build, to sell or simply to compete in what you do – then you’ll love this free list of our 50 most profitable niches to launch a product or startup in 2016 – each of them ranked by…
- Monthly Google search volume
- Affiliate Network Presence (ClickBank, JVzoo, ShareASale, etc.)
- Presence of Niche Blogs
- Forums and Online Communities
- Social Media Channels and Span of Diverse Networks / Activity
The table also evaluates whether products are available on Amazon and ShareASale as well as if there are targeted blogs, forums and / or social networking opportunities for networking and traffic generation.
This should help you instantly decide if you want to get involved in any particular market niche or industry.
There’s some odd markets in the list, along with a few underdogs, and some I simply have never heard of before but are HUGE – including…
- Origami and…
- Wedding Rings
…are all in the top 10. Can you guess the others?
BONUS Niche Marketing Resources
From The Unfunnel Blog…
- How to Choose Your Most Profitable Niche Market [VIDEO+CHECKLIST]
- 3 Market Research “HACKS” To Find Profitable Niches For Any Product
- [CASE STUDY] Niche Aviation Website Ranks Top 5 in 30 Days
- [REPORT] 1569 Niche Markets to Launch a Startup in 2016
- How to Find the Product-Market Fit of any Niche
- [SWIPE] 273 Information Product Ideas For 2016
- [SWIPE] The 2016 Niche Market Entry Checklist
- FREE REPORT: “The Top 50 Niche Markets To Launch A Product or Startup in 2016 (and Beyond)”