Need more traffic to your website pages or blog posts?
We’ve got you covered…
Use this content marketing checklist after you publish every post to make sure you’re doing everything you can to promote your blog posts and get website and blog traffic.
- Create epic content people need to share.
- Link to influential blogs so they link back.
- Reference and quote experts so they share your content.
- Make your content easy to share with social buttons like SumoMe and AddThis.
- Email your subscriber list for instant trafc – if you’re not building an email list get doing so now!
- Share automatically to your social media pages using a WordPress or other plugin.
- Publish to other social hubs that have internal traffic like Tumblr, Flipboard, Scoop.it, and/or Rebel Mouse.
- Syndicate to other blogs that accept syndicated content.
- Publish to relevant sub-Reddits.
- Engage new readers with BlogEngage.
- Post to popular Facebook groups, LinkedIn Groups, Google+ Communities and other pages.
- Connect with niche groups on LinkedIn.
- Pin to shared boards on Pinterest.
- Let people in on the scoop with Scoop.it by suggesting to popular pages.
- Tap into Flipboard’s 80 million users by turning your post into a magazine article in 1 click.
- Share with Google Plus circles in your niche.
- Target Tumblr users – over 90 million of them. FYI
- Post in niche forums with clickable signatures leading to your new post.
- Add to content aggregation sites like Digg, AllTop.com and Technorati.com.
- Syndicate to sites like Inbound.org, Kingged.com or Growth Hackers.
- Repackage your blog posts into PDF files and share on document sites like DocStoc, Scribd and others.
- Make slideshows and upload to Slideshare to target their huge internal audience.
- Turn posts into visual infographics and watch them go viral.
- Create teaser videos of posts and upload to YouTube, Vimeo and Daily Motion.
- Network with authorities in your niche continually sharing their stuff, linking to them and 26 connecting so they return the favor.
- Tweet influential people to tell them you’ve created a post they might like or mentioned them and get re-tweets.
- Email anyone you’ve referenced for more links and shares.
- Blog comment on relevant blogs and post links back to your post where possible.
- Use Google Alerts to stay updated of new content around your target keywords and link back to your post.
- Contact people who have linked and shared similar content to your post and let them know about it – if you’ve improved on it chances are they will want to link to it.
- BONUS – Post your blog post or website page to Viral Content Bee and CoPromote and cross-link with other bloggers for a MASSIVE traffic boost!
And that’s it for our 2017 blog promotion checklist…
Click the image below to download and print this list out next time your blog needs a traffic boost! 🙂
[BONUS] Download The Influencer Marketing Growth Kit
Get The Unfunnel Master List of 250+ AWESOME Places to Promote Your Blog or Website in 2017 (and beyond)