If you want to market your startup online, content marketing is a core part of your strategy. The type of content you share has to be related to what you sell – so you are educating people so they feel like they know your brand and and trust you enough to do business. Map out what content you want to give a person based on what THEY might like.
Part 1: Lead Nurturing Conversion Process
This template will help you organize using the unfunnel process:
- Evaluate Influencer Triggers
- Establish Conversion Criteria
- Empower with Research & Education
- Motivators to Create Advocates
Part 2: Pre-Campaign Building Worksheet
Use this Excel worksheet to map existing content to your target during the optimal part of the unfunnel lifecycle process.
Use this Excel worksheet to track more detailed information about the landing pages and CTAs used in Worksheet – Part 1 (Lead Nurturing Conversion Process).
- Step 1: Identify Target
- Step 2: Review Behavior
- Step 3: Define Persona
- Step 4: Build Campaign
Part 3: Touchpoint Opportunities List
This Excel worksheet will map each touch-point to a specific goal and conversion.
Although we are targeting one person, it is important to plan your marketing tactics to secondary targets, constituent and allies.
In this worksheet you will:
- Identify campaign and goals
- Identify primary/secondary targets, constituents and allies
- Plan touchpoints by channel
- Set touchpoint conversion goals
Part 4: Touchpoint Lifecycle Mapping
This diagram helps you map out the touchpoints along unfunnel’s built-in customer lifecycle.
This approach shows a more rapid conversion to advocate during the first month and ongoing cultivation with loyalty rewards and affiliate programs.
This diagram shows:
- Amount of touchpoints in each lifecycle stage
- Triggered vs. marketing communications
- Content needs & development
- Timeline for promotions and programs