Curious about what I use to grow my business? After using these particular tools extensively, I can proudly recommend them to you…
I Recommend (And Use) These Marketing Tools
Curious about what I use to grow my business? After using these particular tools extensively, I can proudly recommend them to you.
1. Website Hosting: WireNine
Great support, fantastic reliability for VPS Hosting
- Great support, fantastic reliability for VPS Hosting
- Web hosting is the backbone of your online presence.
Headquartered near Chicago, WireNine takes the fear factor out of downtime and poor support.
- Several account levels allow you to start where you’re at and easily increase features as your business grows.
- Their new customer site‐migration service makes it easy to switch hosting.
- I have the SSD Managed Hosting VPS account level, which gives me plenty of storage and bandwidth for my level of traffic
- Get started here
2. Email Marketing: Aweber
Communicate with your audience automagically
3. WordPress Themes: StudioPress
Collect payments online and offline
- Stateoftheart code and smart design architecture mean search engines see your content.
- Offers an array of beautiful themes for your content that are HTMLcompatible and mobileresponsive.
- Genesis makes customizing your site easy, but without bloated code that slows down your site.
- Unlimited support. Unlimited updates. Unlimited websites. One low price = support, updates & domains.
- Get started with Studiopress here.
4. Membership Site Software: Wishlist Member
Protect your content and manage your own affiliate program with this WordPress plugin
- Protect your content and manage your own affiliate program with this WordPress plugin
- Create “Silver”, “Gold”, “Platinum”, or any other “levels” you want! Charge more for higher levels of access – all within the same site.
- Easy for affiliates to create their own custom affiliate links.
- Graduate your members from one level to the next. For example, after 30 days, you can automatically upgrade members from a Free Trial to the “Silver” level.
- Create Free, Trial, or Paid membership levels — or any combination of the three.
- Seamlessly integrates with the most popular shopping cart systems, including PayPal, ClickBank, and many more ‐ now includes with Cydec and Infusionsoft integrations.
- Check out Wishlist Member here
5. Landing Pages and More: LeadPages™
Increase conversions for a bigger list and faster sales
- The LeadPages™ team in Minneapolis, Minnesota create conversion tools that make it easier to make great looking landing pages for your marketing.
- Publish and split-test your pages to the LeadPages™ server, your own server, Facebook, and through WordPress.
- Use LeadBoxes® to build your list faster from any blog post, page, or partner’s website. Also check out LeadDigits® (subscribe to a list via text/SMS) and LeadLinks™ (1-click registration for webinars and sublists) for building your audience.
- I used LeadPages™ to create THIS resources page in under 30 minutes – without knowing any HTML, CSS, or code.
- Get started with Leadpages™ here.