As you probably know, unfunnel.com is a startup network founded from a LinkedIn group of agile marketers, techies and software designers – and we’re very proud of it.
Unfunnel co-founders Joey Barker and Erica Klinger have just released the second edition of their 2014 ebook, unfunnel: The Business Model that Killed Marketing. Today, you can download a free chapter of the book.
The book is both a manifesto and guide for modern startups and small business owners on how to provide the best digital experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
In this FREE CHAPTER, Erica and I walk you through the basics of success agile business modeling, one of the most important steps in a product development strategy. The authors discuss how to develop revenue models, traffic and demand, lead generation strategy, and partners.
Gain the insight that can increase marketing value with topics like:
- Online growth hacking methods – Strategy, reputation, and tracking progress
- Traffic Generation – Getting found with agile SEO tactics and social media, and why content matters
- Converting visitors into customers – Turning prospects into leads and leads into customers
- Better business decisions – How to choose the people, products and programs that create life-long customers and partners
When consumer behaviors change, startups must change with them. Unfunnel: The Business Model that Killed Marketing is a complete guide to attracting, engaging, and delighting customers online.
With this download, you’ll receive:
- Actionable to do lists to start creating a remarkable product today
- Tips for attracting inbound links and dominate Google Search without spending a dime
- Strategies for creating and publishing lots of content
- Recommendations for tracking your online business success – and scaling it
(You’ll never question how we can improve your online performance again)
The book also contains essential tools and resources that help build an effective startup marketing strategy, and tips for organizations of all sizes looking to build a reputation. And the book’s second edition contains the latest information about customer behavior and preferred digital experiences.
Written by unfunnel co-founders Joey Barker and Erica Klinger, the book contains the latest information about customer behavior and preferred digital experiences.
P.S. Want to buy in bulk? If so, the unfunnel leadership team member you request will come speak at your next event!