from Erica Klinger, Co-Founder of unfunnel.com
& Emily Wittenhagen, Editor with 13editorial.com
What if you could jump start the web presence of your nonprofit or social startup in one month?
Coming from backgrounds in nonprofit and community foundation work ourselves, Emily and I notice a trending problem facing the nonprofits, social entrepreneurs, and social-impact startups we meet in the field:
- They are extremely hard-working people who are deeply engaged in their work,
- They run with a small, but mighty staff,
- They are passionate about growing the size and scope of their organization or business, but …
- They lack time and tools to get things off the ground. Busy with the day-to-day of running the ship, they are winging it with website upkeep, social media, and other marketing components that are key to building brand awareness and growth.
What if you could do this without lifting a finger?
This is where unfunnel for good comes in.
We share your passion for social good, and we want to help you let the world know about the good you’re doing.
Spearheaded by unfunnel Co-Founders Erica Klinger and Joey Barker with the support of Emily Wittenhagen, the unfunnel for good team brings together years of experience in marketing, communication, digital strategy, SEO, web design, brand awareness, social media, and content creation.
Our goal with the Growth Hack Toolkit for Good is to start you on a path to growth and teach by example so that down the line, you can sustainably continue the work on your own.
Stop winging it and launch your brand.
We’ve designed our toolkit to help train you to DIY (Do it Yourself) because we are conscientious as you are about your work and your community.
That means it’s affordable, impactful, and sustainable.
With the Growth Hack Toolkit for Good, we can help you:
- Build and improve your web presence with impactful design and content
- Grow brand awareness via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vine, and Meetup
- Gain followers and attract your target audience through strategic messaging
- Tell your story with compelling blog and web content
- Identify the look, feel, and voice of your brand
- Strategize and deploy email and marketing campaigns
- Employ effective, unpaid advertising
- Promote with strategic media pitch kits
- Engage philanthropic and investment audiences to grow your development funds
How do you start?
Allow us to be virtual members of your team.
We’re well aware that in the nonprofit and entrepreneurial world, budgets can be modest and every dollar counts.
That’s why we offering to prove that a virtual team model can work. We have pricing tailored to nonprofits, entrepreneurs, and startups — at a huge fraction of the cost of a marketing agency.
The tried-and-true result is: growing your audience = growing your fundraising dollars.
Our offer: $500 upfront for one month of hands-on service.
After the initial month, you have choices:
- You can continue paying for our work on a monthly basis
- Switch to a proportional % agreement out of your development budget. This means we only get paid if you do, and the results are based on how successful our toolkit has been for your growth.
- You can also decide to take the work off our hands and continue it in-house.
Whether you’re a long-established nonprofit
or a fresh new startup, we are confident that
we can help you grow and prosper.
Contact us now to talk about next steps.
Read a case study to see what we are doing with whosincharge.com, a rebranding effort on a social venture that gives back to pets in need. If everyone shops – euthanasia stops. eCommerce store will be launching this month!
We are in the process of tailing our current unfunnel education track to nonprofit fundraising. You can join as a Unfunnel Pro member now, or subscribe to our blog to be the first to hear about when the unfunnel for good membership is available.