Anything that influences how the customer thinks about your company or product is important for the persona.
It’s important to establish buyer and influencer personas for your business so you can segment your audience and create stronger online marketing campaigns.
But how do you start researching and creating these buyer personas from scratch?
Our free user persona template will let you easily organize your research to create your very own buyer personas.
If you market with buyer personas, you are marketing smarter.
It’s super simple – you can get started today…
With this template you can learn best practices for both market and customer analysis – and then easily create beautiful, well-formatted buyer profiles that you can share with your entire company.
A few key aspects that are common when building a strong user or buyer persona include:
1) What is your job role? Your title?
2) How is your job measured?
3) What does a typical day look like?
4) What skills are required to do your job?
5) What knowledge and tools do you use in your job?
6) Who do you report to? Who reports to you?
7) In which industry or industries does your company work?
8) What is the size of your company (revenue, employees)?
9) What are you responsible for?
10) What does it mean to be successful in your role?
11) What are your biggest challenges?
12) How do you learn about new information for your job?
13) What publications or blogs do you read?
14) What associations and social networks do you participate in?
15) Describe your personal demographics (if appropriate, ask their age, whether they’re married, if they have children).
16) Describe your educational background. What level of education did you complete, which schools did you attend, and what did you study?
17) Describe your career path. How did you end up where you are today?
18) How do you prefer to interact with vendors (e.g. email, phone, in person)?
19) Do you use the internet to research vendors or products? If yes, how do you search for information?
20) Describe a recent purchase. Why did you consider a purchase, what was the evaluation process, and how did you decide to purchase that product or service?
This free template includes tips and tricks for helping you:
- Create experiences for the same persona and rally all departments around a single end-result that’s cohesive and powerful
- Create content and offers that speak directly to the needs of a specific person
- Identify your best customers, the sub-segments most important to your business
- Prioritize your marketing and product efforts – and creating customer experiences that convert