To help you gain an easy edge with content strategy and design placement, here’s a complete lineup of digital marketing templates that will ensure you create a conversion-centered web strategy.
And with each being an Excel file, you can easily customize them and make them your own!
From influencer journeys to online marketing metrics and persona parodies of the everyday business casting of boredom, this lineup of info-tainment is sure to give you a hearty punchline or a controversial point – many of these are both in the same.
Each one is free – so enjoy!
Part 1: Lead Nurturing Conversion Process
This template will help you organize using the unfunnel process:
- Evaluate Influencer Triggers
- Establish Conversion Criteria
- Empower with Research & Education
- Motivators to Create Advocates
Part 2: Pre-Campaign Building Worksheet
Use this Excel worksheet to map existing content to your target during the optimal part of the unfunnel lifecycle process.
Use this Excel worksheet to track more detailed information about the landing pages and CTAs used in Worksheet – Part 1 (Lead Nurturing Conversion Process).
- Step 1: Identify Target
- Step 2: Review Behavior
- Step 3: Define Persona
- Step 4: Build Campaign
Part 3: Touchpoint Opportunities List
This Excel worksheet will map each touch-point to a specific goal and conversion.
Although we are targeting one person, it is important to plan your marketing tactics to secondary targets, constituent and allies.
In this worksheet you will:
- Identify campaign and goals
- Identify primary/secondary targets, constituents and allies
- Plan touchpoints by channel
- Set touchpoint conversion goals
Part 4: Touchpoint Lifecycle Mapping
This diagram helps you map out the touchpoints along unfunnel’s built-in customer lifecycle.
This approach shows a more rapid conversion to advocate during the first month and ongoing cultivation with loyalty rewards and affiliate programs.
This diagram shows:
- Amount of touchpoints in each lifecycle stage
- Triggered vs. marketing communications
- Content needs & development
- Timeline for promotions and programs