“I never say ‘I told you so’ – that’s not polite, but I am not afraid to point out the obvious and be persistent.
Not sure why people don’t listen, it’s not that hard to change.
Having to watch slow businesspeople #FAIL on a consistently corporate basis, with the old marketing tactics is painful (not traditional – OLD… door-to-door sales or even a sense of providing a service to your community, that’s traditional) …
… it’s extremely painful.
I just wish people more people would give up on pathetic attempts at trying to make excuses, and just listen to me the first 10 times I tell them what solution could have prevented their ad hoc excuses.”
Recently voted by LinkedIn as one of 15 “Millenials on the Move” in marketing for 2016, Joey has always take a verbal approach to communication.
His sarcasm, whit and never ending epiphanies are displayed through radical SEO efforts and persistent perfection in keywords, meta data, online networking – always staying one step ahead of algorithm giants such as Google, Facebook and SEOMoz.
It is the never ending challenge that keeps him motivated to do the unheard of and never stops until he reaches the mythical digital nirvana. Has a pitch that would intimidate any 70 yr old. He is a Mr. “next new buzz-word” but with the actual digital chops to back it up.
Professionally, Joey is a passionate, forward-thinking, and inventive web strategist, SEO and social media consultant.
He has expertise and interest in designing world-class digital experiences for companies that, in addition to startups and small businesses across North America, include …
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Caesars Entertainment
- Peabody Hotel
- World Series of Poker
- FRED’s, Inc.
- First Tennessee
- Trustmark National Bank
- Lowe’s Home Improvement
- And many, many more!
- Voted By Linkedin 1 of 15 “Millennials on the Move” for Marketing in 2017
- Led the FIRST EVER Hubspot User Group in Memphis and New Orleans
- Featured in 2016 and 2017 by Convince & Convert, Neil Patel, Top Rank Blog,
- Inbound, Hubspot and HubSpot Agency Partner Certified
- The ONLY partnering consultant for the World’s #1 Marketing Software in Memphis or its surrounding regions / states
- Worked in a variety of roles including Marketing Director, Digital Programs Manager, Advertising Manager, Marketing Consultant and Digital Content & Mobile Strategist, Copywriter, Project Manager.
- Co-founder of the LinkedIn Group “Agile Marketing Strategy.”
- Created SEO strategy for ALSAC / St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, including image optimization, social share integration, cross-channel linking strategy and XML sitemaps that boosted online donations more than $100k / week during the 2012-2013 Thanks & Giving campaign
- Redesigned the AutoZone Social Media Strategy to reach annual year one goals for FY12 within the first 2 months – with less than $20k remaining budget; Fiscal Year ’12 end-of-year return on social media programs valued at $3.6MM
- Directed advertising campaign & sponsorships for 2011 World Series of Poker Semifinals at Harrah’s Tunica – increasing traffic 76% with $1.6M+ in surplus revenue
- Promoted launch of Trustmark mobile browsing and Smartphone Apps by creating interactive product demos with SEO targeted descriptions, increasing online account openings nearly 20%
- Created online marketing campaign for 2008 Peabody Rooftop Parties, including contest microsite, online contest, redesigned social media profiles and content management – boosting attendance nearly 500% by the end of the year