You’ve come to the right place…
In today’s post, we’re going to introduce you to The Ultimate Go-To-Market Campaign Pre-Launch Checklist.
Here are 3 types of people this article is perfect for…
- You already have an online business and are ready to take it to the next level.
- You’re a practitioner or have a service business but you don’t have “time leverage” (to increase your income you must work more hours).
- You have no business, no product, no list, and maybe even no ideas.
(NOTE: If you fall into one of those 3 categories, you’re going to love the next training series I have for you… it’s about the three primary types of launch campaigns… including the Seed Launch, which is where you can start with no list and no product, and basically get paid to create that first product and create that first list.)
STEP 1: Know The Freedoms of an Online Business
- How would you spend your time if your business made you money 365 days a year?
- Where would you like to live/play/work if your work could be anywhere that had an internet connection?
- What type of people do you want to work with or coach?
- If you could make money doing anything in the world, what would you choose to do to fulfill your own purpose?
STEP 2: Avoiding The “Non-Starters”
- Making the assumption that you already know something or that you’ve seen this before… that won’t get you where you want to go.
- Some things you’ll learn may seem counter-intuitive or even strange, but they’re backed with over a decade of proven results.
STEP 3: Build The Core Strategy That Drives Successful Launches
You break up your sales letter into ______ sections, called _________________ (PLC)
- Prelaunch 1 theme: ________________________________________________
- Prelaunch 2 theme: ________________________________________________
- Prelaunch 3 theme: ________________________________________________
STEP 4: Find The Mental Triggers that Make A SUCCESSFUL Launch CAMPAIGN
Make a list of (at least) six objectives – think SMART goals at this stage…
STEP 5: Questions to Inspire Your Product or Startup Launch Campaign
- Why do you want to launch?
- What does building a successful online business look like to you in terms of the 4 freedoms described above?
- What will putting on product or startup launch campaigns do for your lifestyle and your family’s lifestyle?
LIKE THIS POST?
DOWNLOAD THE ULTIMATE ‘GO-TO-MARKET’ PRE-LAUNCH WORKSHEET BY CLICKING BELOW…
GROWTH LAB MEMBERS
Log Into Your Dashboard To See The Video Training For This Exercise!