If you’re like most companies, you’re only leveraging 25 percent of the power of social media.
Social media marketing is made up of four equally important parts:
- Social Listening – Monitoring and responding to customer service and reputation management issues on the social web.
- Social Influencing – Establishing authority on the social web, often through the distribution and sharing of valuable content.
- Social Networking – Finding and associating with authoritative and influential individuals and brands on the social web.
- Social Selling – Generating leads and sales from existing customers and prospects on the social web.
Most social media marketers, upon performing this Social Media Marketing Audit, often find they are only applying the power of one or two of these social media activities.
Use this free Social Media Marketing Audit from Digital Marketer to Grade Your Social Efforts and Identify Opportunities to Get More Followers, Increase Engagement, and Drive More Traffic.
- Learn the 4 critical elements of social media marketing and how to apply them (for example, if you want to generate leads, you’ll need to focus on “Social Selling”)….
- Grade your current social media efforts to reveal gaps and opportunities to drive results (you’ll see real life examples of everything from lead generation to selling, to branding and even proactive customer service)…
- Measure your “grade” against all 15 possible goals to determine exactly where to focus your social media efforts moving forward. (TIP: Measure these monthly to make sure you stay on track and hit your goals)