Have to work the day after Christmas?
Top 10 things you might be saying in your head:
- This rocks. People should be more strategic with their days off.
- I can’t remember the office door code OR my computer password, but that’s ok.
- It’s sad when you can operate with 1/4 of your staff and still get the same work done.
- When did caffeine stop working?
- Maybe if people worked the last two weeks of the year our company would meet it’s goals.
- Stop bothering me, I have to actually work this week.
- Call me back next year.
- All I want for Christmas is people to stay home so I can get more work done.
- Why are people asking me how my holidays went when they really don’t care?
- If our competition is enjoying the day after Christmas – let’s make ‘em pay!
What kind of scrooge are you?
Cheers to meeting your end of 2014 goals.